How have you been connecting and building trust with clients online? Have you been running live sessions, making videos or webinars?
Research by google shows, that it takes 7 hours for a client to trust you.
Which means that if you haven’t been making videos or running webinars or generating content- you should start immediately.
But many people, dislike Public speaking, and even more over a webcam
- Most people don’t like how they look on camera, and the sound of their own voice.
- Many aren’t tech-savvy and don’t know where to start.
Furthermore, the moment you post content, you will get judged based on:
- your body language
- eye contact
- your confidence
- your energy
- Your presentation style
- if they can trust you.
- We want to teach you how to build Trust & credibility with your clients, through your message, your stage craft and your presence online!
that you’ve probably never worked with a microphone, addressed a conference, or run a webinar, and that it may seem very overwhelming.
That’s why we have been helping executives to develop their message, their structure & their voice through a 6-week online program to develop their presentation skills.
Pop us an email at
email@example.com to get on the waiting list
In our 6-week programme you will learn and practically develop your own messages, presentations, videos and get feedback.
Will I really find value through this course?
Right before I walked into the boardroom I used Yoke’s techniques and visualisations, and it definitely paid off, as I won the funding!Marianthe Stella Smart, winner of the Pitch SA, Short film Producer, Actress, Writer
I want to make short videos to promote my business, will it help me?
Thank you Yoke for your 6 week Power of Persuasion Bootcamp – it was a great opportunity to learn more about communicating online and through video. I feel a lot more confident on video subsequent to your bootcamp and have a real sense of the power in short, punchy and to the point, as well as the value of storytelling. I am working on several videos for my business now and hope to make it a primary medium of communication for marketing over the next few months. Thank you for being an incredibly generous trainer and providing constructive and honest feedback!Briony Liber – Career and business coach
I want to run online workshops …
I highly recommend Yoke Van Dam’s online 6 week Power of Persuasion course . I chose to go on it when I realized that I could benefit from clear guidance & helpful tips on to how to run my workshops online . I was also particularly drawn to the section on how to make engaging videos for use in getting my message across . Yoke has the most incredible gift in helping one turn your message into a story line that itself .Her bubbly compassionate personality enables one to grow with ease & confidence in her sessions and she is a highly motivating business leader . For anyone who may feel overwhelmed in knowing where to start making the changes in order to pivot your business online , Yoke provides a wealth of information & practical guidance.Lorraine Gace – Home and lifestyle change consultant
Will you really be transformed?
See for yourself! Here is a sample of one of the delegates video pitches at the end of week 6 with feedback from Yoke and the group.
What are the benefits of doing this program?
- You will overcome imposter syndrome and have a boost of confidence
- Your audience will be more open to your message because you will be speaking from their world perspective.
- Your personal brand will be aligned to your message, social media and speaking style.
- You will know how to adapt your body language and voice for maximum affect.
- Your storytelling will draw your clients closer, to trust you more and build your credibility, your stories will create a need for clients to buy from you.
- Your persuasion techniques you can apply to emailers, to presentations and advertising campaigns.
- Your message will become “sticky”. People will remember what you’ve said and take action.
- You will feel confident in presenting over video, Facebook lives and running a webinar.
- You will fly high during meetings over radio, tv and job interviews.
By attending this seminar you will be able to:
- the various structures of building your message,
- tools to build confidence
- How to tell a story
- Analyse and adapt their own personal brand on:
- Social media
- Professional engagements
- Presentation styles.
- Analyse and adapt their:
- Body language
- Voice image
- Virtual background and online presentation style
- Use of props and slides.
- Core message, writing and delivery style
- Ways of creating engagement
- Call to action
- Experiment with adapting their message to:
- Various personalities, audiences and learning styles
- Online, video and live sessions
- Collaboration tools
- Interpret and apply the persuasion techniques and making a message “sticky”.
- Create, design, develop and deliver a message over zoom that can be used for a sales presentation, success story or video pitch.
- Manage and Apply these techniques for when it matters:
- Doing a online presentation
- Running a webinar
- Presenting to a new client
- Speaking at an online conference
- Being interviewed on television or radio
- Getting “buy in” from shareholders
Who should attend
- Business executives that want to increase their influence, their power and become powerful influencers.
- Business owners and sales teams that want to optimize attraction marketing and videos to engage and attract their ideal clients.
- Sales and marketing teams that want to engage online with their clients through webinars, videos or online meetings.
- If you want to be able to tell a strong story, and confidently speak at a conference
Yoke van Dam – Distinguished Toastmaster, NLP Practitioner, International Trainer
Yoke van Dam is a mindset disruptor of leaders and teams. She is a qualified Behavioural Change and Leadership Coach, Professional Speaker, Facilitator, International Trainer and Sales Consultant with more than 17 years’ experience. She is specialized in Neuro-linguistic Programming and extremely passionate about equipping leaders and sales teams to thrive in pitches on stage or in-front of their screen. She is a well-known thought leader for sales, presentations and leadership development.
Can this be offered inhouse for our team?
Yes, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a zoom meeting to discuss your team’s needs.
Do you want to take your learning even further? With a Presentation coaching session?
Book a coaching package with us, contact email@example.com
to enquire on our packages.